The now officially registered WalkSydney is holding a meeting on Saturday, May 11 at 2 pm. If you are interested in attending, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your contact info, and we will let you know the location.
Last Meeting Follow-up
- Incorporated association – paperwork
- Election of Executive Members
- Centre for Road Safety meeting
- Road Safety Advisory Council meeting – re: Testing AVs
- Premier’s Priorities – WalkSydney Representative for Working Group
- Submissions (current and upcoming)
- Sydney 2050 Submissions
- Central Sydney planning strategy,
- concept design for the stadium
- heavy vehicle law review.
- Rozelle interchange (modification)
- Western Harbour Tunnel.
- Request to Premier to amend road rules to
- clarify that every street crossing (marked or unmarked) is by default a crosswalk
- make drivers responsible to check for pedestrians at pedestrian crossings and corners,
- for a publicity campaign to support the road rule changes so that drivers look out for pedestrians.
- Other Business
We look forward to seeing you there.