Today, we held our Annual General Meeting, and we welcome the new WalkSydney committee for the next year:
- Barnaby Bennett – President
- Yvonne Poon – Vice-President
- David Haertsch – Treasurer
- Regina Haertsch – Secretary
- Federico Marcantognini – Technologist
- David Martin – Committee member
- Lena Huda – Committee member
- David Levinson – Committee member
- Nicole Badstuber – Committee member
We thank the outgoing committee and the previous President for their immense effort and contribution in establishing WalkSydney as a peak walking advocacy group.
Focus areas for the next year discussed included:
- Supporting Sydney’s Aboriginal Land Councils
- Developing membership activities and build the walking community
- Campaigns – eg. 30km/hr areas, improving traffic signal treatment for pedestrians
- Strategic partnering with organisations to promote walking projects
To join us, please complete the membership form.
Our next meeting will be held at 2pm Sat 5 December 2020. To receive details, please contact us.
You must be logged in to post a comment.