There are planned changes this year to Sydney Ferry routes.
Have your say in the consultation process conducted by Transdev on behalf of Transport for NSW.
2020 F1 (Manly) route
The frequency of services will be improved from every 30 minutes, to every 20 minutes on weekedays and every 10 minutes on weekends.
2020 F4 and F7 (Cross Harbour) route
The existing F4 Cross Harbour route will be separated into an East and West route.
- The East route, the F10, will operate between Watsons Bay, Rose Bay and Circular Quay.
- The West route, renamed F4 City Connector, will operate between Circular Quay , Barangaroo and Pyrmont, and include Milsons Point, McMahons Point and Balmain East.
2021 F2 (Taronga Zoo) and F6 (Mosman Bay) routes
The F2 and F6 routes will be merged into one loop route to serve all existing wharves. The loop will operate anti-clockwise in the morning, change direction around midday, and operate clockwise in the afternoon.
2021 F3 (Parramatta River) route
- Proposed terminating all F3 services at Barangaroo
- Interchange at Balmain East for lower North Shore (McMahons Point, Milsons Point) or Circular Quay.
For weekend times:
- Improved frequency between Sydney Olympic Park and Barangaroo (from every 30 minutes to every 20 minutes)
- Improved service for Parramatta and Rydalmere wharves
For peak commuter times:
- A shuttle service from Parramatta to Sydney Olympic Park (every 60 minutes)
- A limited stop service express service from Sydney Olympic Park to Barangaroo (every 10-20 minutes during peak)
- An all stops service from Abbotsford
2021 F8 (Cockatoo Island) route
The route will no longer serve Balmain Wharf. Instead, the F3 Parramatta River route will be altered to include Balmain, replacing the service currently provided by F8 services, but at a much higher frequency.
Download the fact sheets at the documents page.